ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS TUMBLR TWITTER me2day NEWER OLDER FOLLOW
personal taste
7/23/2012 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Huh! Just done watching it yesterday. At first I didn't like this drama at all! Everyone was gay and Gae In (the girl that ended up with Minho who is actually So Yejin!!) was so stupid always trusting people but not in the good way. She was so naive which actually seemed so stupid and this kind of personality get's on my nerves! Cause she always forgived so easily. But when I kept watching more,only because the cast was good and so many people loved it, I started liking it more very much! Gae In started changing and not being that stupid girl anymore. And sge is a furniture designer! I mean.. How cool is that?!! And he's an Architect^__^ A couple made in heaven^__^ He'll design the house and she the furiture~.^ So then he said he's not gay and stuff but she actually wasn't ready to go their relationship in a new level. She's 29 and still can't go further than a kiss... But it's Lee Minho you're dating girl!! How can you not want to make it with him??!!! Jeesuuus! I got so crazy over it-____-+ But at the end they did it^_________^ OMO!! I couldn't even breath! Awesome! Daebak! And every time they kissed you can't even imagine how I reacted. I closed my eyes cauase if I kept watching them touching their leeps I'd end up to the hospital!!! Not kiddingO.O!!! And the OSTs were so freat^__^ I sang babo chorom every time this song was on mostly when they kissed each other^____^ Wel I liked all the OSTs actually! You should watch if you haven't. It's good(:
Oh! And don't forget to say I had plenty strokes when director made close ups to Minho. I mean just watching his Adam's apple when he was talking... Can't even talk about it! Okaaay enough with this post.
I hope my next drama-to-watch 'Prosecutor princess' to be great too.

and here is an OST with $ Minute:)

Labels: , , , ,