ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS TUMBLR TWITTER me2day NEWER OLDER FOLLOW
a different look into kpop music [funny]
8/04/2012 - Permalink - 0 Comments
I just wanted to make this post with MV of songs that mostly are sung from korean comedians and are so funny and you can't stop watching!If you watch Korean funny shows(like Infinity Challenge or Running Man) you'll probably recognise some of these guys(:

First is Snagging Snail with Room Nallari. An MV mostly parodising stuff like.. GD!


And here are Hyungdon and Daejune with The Gloomy Song:D


and another shorter video from this duo!


Of Course well known Leesang. They don't usually make 'funny' MVs but this one is and it has a very playfull tune.(Gary from the group is the one in Running Ma)


And I definitelly couldn't leave PSY out of this!! I like all his MVs It's Art is great. But here I'll post his awesome Gangnam Style!!


And now a classic one. Itaewon Freedom everyooonee!!!!


Lastly(for now cause I'll post more in the future) here it is Norazo's Woman Person. The lyrics were written by an 8 year old child and the concept is the awesome mpvie "Leon:THE PROFFETIONAL which you should watch!