ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS TUMBLR TWITTER me2day NEWER OLDER FOLLOW
피어나
10/06/2012 - Permalink - 0 Comments
가인's new album "Talk about S" is awesome!! I loved all the songs by just listening them once!! I don't know their entertainment but it must be really awesome and full of talented people! Mirto's album is still in my playlist and I listen to the songs usually even it has passed so much time since it's released and that's cause it was great. Same here now for Ga in. Of course I don't know if I'll keep listening to it for so mong like Miryos but... I think I will:P So... Bloom is so good song and the MV.. well wa! I really like the Mv. Ga In is really sexy in it and I love her style. And oops(!) there is a sex scene in it. Weird that Korean Government let this happen! hexD So You gott listen to it!!! Not just Bloom! Search the whole album^___^

And don't forget to watch her live performance too!!

Labels: , , , ,