ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS TUMBLR TWITTER me2day NEWER OLDER FOLLOW
MAMA voting....
10/23/2012 - Permalink - 0 Comments
don't bother reading if you don't want to read my thoughts while trying to vote for MAMA. Just made this post to organise my thoughts and votexD
This voting is so difficult for me!! For best new I really like Busker busker but i love John Park too!!! I wanted them both to win. their music is so ggod.. both of them:") well in the end I ended up for john Park cause I losten to his songs a lot!(Busker Busker too but didn't listen much to theirs as to John's Falling:D ) Anywayz. i just hope at least one of them will wib. but in the end it's probably gonna be EXO-K right?? well who knowes, right? (:
And then comes the best male artist. I'm a Big Bang fan but as a solo in this category i prefered and listened more to JYP and SE7EN. They had awesome songs with nice beat worth listening all the time!! and still not bored of them^^!So I want to vote for one. I really like SE7en but JYP wrote his song! And he wrote his which were great! So I think I'll vte for him. But I shouldn't vote for production abilities and in making-music abilities but for artists as a whole. In this one I think maybe SE7En goes first. But JYP has so many years in this industry. He's so talented and writes all theses songs for his label-artists! He should win,right?? Hmm. if there was a msic-maker category he would! Still don't know what to vote. I guess i'll vote twice for both which won't make a difference at all>.>
And what about female artist?? Of course i love IU's music!! and I guess she'll win.. but I loved Gain's soooooo much^^! So really very much!~~ Her album Talk About S is epic! I love every song! And I think if she really keep doing activities as a solo and have another album too she'll so even more awesomity!So.. the thing here is i like IU's music but i'm not really a fan of her. But i love Gain's music and am also a really big fan of her! So I'll vote Gain(:

Labels: , , , ,